99.5 TDI oil pressure sensor harness

P&R_TDI

Ok guys I’m looking for the harness that plugs into the oil pressure sensor the wires going into mine are frayed and pulling out. It’s causing my light to blink in my car and its pretty annoying. Let me know where I can get one that’s hopefully not going to cost me a arm and a leg or if someone has one laying around they’d sell me.
Thanks guys!

Ok guys I’m looking for the harness that plugs into the oil pressure sensor the wires going into mine are frayed and pulling out. It’s causing my light to blink in my car and its pretty annoying. Let me know where I can get one that’s hopefully not going to cost me a arm and a leg or if someone has one laying around they’d sell me.
Thanks guys!

Go look on TDIClub.com, there are some guys parting out cars in the classifieds.

http://forums.tdiclub.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16

Thanks guys!

I'll see if I have one for ya.

Back