4 Link air ride

not enoughsmoke

floatin in tha gulf
Recently while doing some work on my 95 Fummins. I found one of my rear springs has a leaf with a crack in it. So instead of pulling the spring pack and carring it to a spring shop to be repaired. I have decided to do a 4 link air ride setup. I have searched till I am blue. I have found numerous parts in balistic fabs website. However i am wondering if this style of control arms are stronger. The problem is I can not find this style part may be someone could help.
here is a pic of one
thanks
Chase

untitled14.jpg

That looks like trailer links.we use them on labber bars.my brother works for the facility that makes them.Very tuff and adjustable.

Dale

Yes sir, looks like trailer links alright. Local class 8 truck shops should have them.
yea I just am not home to find some locally. I have been searching for them online.Mainly to see if it would be cheaper than buying all them joints from balistic and building them myself.
Kelderman uses those in their kits too. Most heavy trailer shops should have them in stock I bet.

Yep but this poor broke boy cant afford kelderman so I shall build it myself. Lol

yea I just am not home to find some locally. I have been searching for them online.Mainly to see if it would be cheaper than buying all them joints from balistic and building them myself.

Yep but this poor broke boy cant afford kelderman so I shall build it myself. Lol

Same here. I have 4 big ol air bags, just need to find the down time to build the brackets and such. I couldn't believe the difference the Kelderman kit made on a 02 dodg 2500 we installed this summer. It's crazy.

Give this place a call.Network sales 636-629-5800
Very reasonable.give them your measurements.

Dale

Same here. I have 4 big ol air bags, just need to find the down time to build the brackets and such. I couldn't believe the difference the Kelderman kit made on a 02 dodg 2500 we installed this summer. It's crazy.
How Bad was the price on that kit? and was it a front and rear? or just rear

Give this place a call.Network sales 636-629-5800
Very reasonable.give them your measurements.

Dale
thanks Dale I will try when i get home

Well aparentlty My Idea Has Sparked some intrest
Just to give some idea I have searched it to death here is some different setups
The white dodge is a member on here as well.

0812_8l_171978_ford_duallyrear_bumper.jpg

0812_8l_101978_ford_duallyair_suspension.jpg

129_1104_11_o129_1104_april_2011_parts_rackchassis_tech_air_ride_towing_suspension.jpg

1002_8l_12_chassis_tech_airbag_towing_kit_2005_ford_f350link.jpg

1002_8l_14_chassis_tech_airbag_towing_kit_2005_ford_f350panhard_bar_mount.jpg

1002_8l_15_chassis_tech_airbag_towing_kit_2005_ford_f350trailer.jpg

1002_8l_16_chassis_tech_airbag_towing_kit_2005_ford_f350rear_suspension.jpg

ddbc8120.jpg

76765e54.jpg

Back