2007 Lincoln County Fall Pull
September 8th, 2007 7 PM

PULL ORDER

8500 LB STREET DIESEL TRUCKS $ 300, 200, 100, 50

11,000 LB HOT FIELD TRACTORS $ 300, 200, 100, 50

8500 LB SUPER STREET DIESEL TRUCKS $ 500, 400, 250, 150

13,000 LB HOT FIELD TRACTORS $ 300, 200, 100, 50

8500 LB OPEN DIESEL TRUCKS $ 600, 450, 300, 200

PULL WILL START ON TIME , SO STREET DIESEL TRUCKS WE NEED U THERE AND READY TO PULL AROUND 6:30 PM

SEE YALL THERE

Is this Stanford pull a good one to attend? I'll be in the area that weekend (Sept. 8,9,10). Are there a lot of trucks expected to be there? Is there a fair going on at the same time? Is it a DHRA pull?

Dude this is a great pull to attend. It is not a DHRA pull. I'm not sure about the fair though? There is always a huge turn out for the stanford events.

Stanford always has a great pull. Its one of the best pulling facilities in the nation IMO. Everything always runs smoothly, the track is always in great shape, and there is plenty of room in the pits. A Lowery Bros. sled will be there.

thanks teddy ill try to make it, is there hotels around there the pull prob wont be over till late and with a 31/2 hr drive i just might stay.

teddybear said:
Stanford always has a great pull. Its one of the best pulling facilities in the nation IMO. Everything always runs smoothly, the track is always in great shape, and there is plenty of room in the pits. A Lowery Bros. sled will be there.

Hey Hotwheels you gonna have humpity dumpity back together again in time?!?!:hehe: :pop: :bigsmile:

Got Smoke? said:
Hey Hotwheels you gonna have humpity dumpity back together again in time?!?!:hehe: :pop: :bigsmile:

:hehe: Yeah i should be able to have it ready to pull. Just need to get some new traction bars made and i'll be set.

teddybear said:
:hehe: Yeah i should be able to have it ready to pull. Just need to get some new traction bars made and i'll be set.

As it looks right now Me, CCD, & Sonya will be there cheer'n loud and proud for ya!!

Back