Works for me

BC847

I've had the Performax gauge system in my heap for some time. Such included the earlier data-logger widget.

Been up to no good under the hood lately and needed to update/upgrade the stuff. Specificaly the data-logger as the latest included tach and speedo.

Anyhoo . . . I run a Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure, Boost (at the intake log), and EGT gauges on the dash, and a tach on the steering column.

An older pic . . .
dash_zpsdjcpvx21.jpg

In addition to those gauges and related sensors listed above, I also run sensors for Back-Pressure (AKA: Drive-Pressure), Primary output, Secondary output, and Charge-air temp (at the intake-log) for tuning purposes.

Back-Pressure sensor . . .

Drive_zpsttrwerx8.jpg

Primary output . . . .

Primary_zpsdqknwjsh.jpg

Secondary output . . .

Secondary_zpsnxc0xnrs.jpg

Intake-log . . .

Boost-Pressure_zps5beoyl6q.jpg

And Charge-air temp . .

CA-Temperature_zpsnwtzwebi.jpg

They all play into the processor (temporary install here) . .

Processor_zpshidlmymf.jpg

Got the data-logger right there on the heater-box next to the gas pedal. Just plug in the flash-drive and dance . . .

logger_zpssnixpzw5.jpg

It shows me what I think I need to see. Still have a number of unused inputs that can easily be renamed as needed.

Working-DATA-logger_zpst79fsbnl.jpg

Thanks to Michael @ ISSPRO for the tech-support. Apparently, if one inadvertently interchanges the tach and speedo plugs, . . . . well, . . . . . "Stupid In, Stupid Out". :doh:

Last edited:
good work looks really clean will have to look for a build thread on your setup or hope to see more pics!!!

Thanks for the post. I have been debating going with a data logger. So much crap happening in there and the go-pro is unreliable (self induced) sometimes.

Thanks again.

Thanks for the post. I have been debating going with a data logger. So much crap happening in there and the go-pro is unreliable (self induced) sometimes.
Yeah, been there, done that with the GoPro. The wife thinks I've got a problem after hearing the same roar over, and over. :eek:

Already adding to it. Sensors for trans Line-Pressure (at the accumulator), and the IP's Case-Pressure.

Back