USA-EAST rules meetings

I say pro stock diesels with unlimited single, oem driveline and a super street class open driveline and what ever for chargers that way you have a econo big diesel class and the high dollar class

Sorry I can't make the meeting, but I will tell you, NADM will work with FPP to help grow Diesel pulling in the east.

gene ... FPP has adopted the NADM 2.6 rules for 2010. however the other classes will stay pretty much the same as in the past. meeting went well tonight. when you get back from TX we will have to try to coordinate on some of the issues.

gene ... FPP has adopted the NADM 2.6 rules for 2010. however the other classes will stay pretty much the same as in the past. meeting went well tonight. when you get back from TX we will have to try to coordinate on some of the issues.

Glad every one came to an agreement, look forward to hooking with ya next year :rockwoot: :evil

Pro Stock Diesel 4x4 RULES for 2010.

Same Rules as 2009 with two (2) changes:

1. A complete fire suit is required for all drivers.
2. The radiator may be moved out of the engine compartment.

fire suit how about for some guy or women that wants to compete for the first time in prostreet? do they need to have a fire suit

Back