What would it take?

fatty

VE
To be able to upload photos easily? Take facebook for example. It takes about 1 second on there, but on here it's like a whole big 9 step process. Almost all the forums I'm on are like this one as far as that goes, and I've always wondered why.

To be able to upload photos easily? Take facebook for example. It takes about 1 second on there, but on here it's like a whole big 9 step process. Almost all the forums I'm on are like this one as far as that goes, and I've always wondered why.

Get Tapatalk. I dunno what the big deal is. It's easy peasy

On my pc it's just click, browse and upload. Unless I'm thinking of a different forum. I use my iPad an iPhone 99% of the time.

The whole deal is having a server to store the images. Tapatalk is providing a server

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Nothing right now. Sometimes I want to post pics but I never do because you have to put then on Photobucket and link it here, and I forgot my PB login.

The only ways to do it is to use Tapatalk or if you are on a PC you would need to use an outside source that will host the images(Photobucket, ect.) or if the images are small you can use the "Attach Files" option at the bottom(only while using the Advanced tab) this will allow you to upload files.

Attachments

• attach.PNG
    attach.PNG
    3.3 KB · Views: 0
This is an album limited to Friends of Friends. I was under the impression that with the direct link, everyone could see it.

10629556_10152270033955876_7206026615029488700_n.jpg

Back