Hey Milliken....

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
How about some secret squirrel info on the green car for your CompD buddies? I know there is interesting stuff going on with your car that the average facebooker may not quite understand, but will be appreciated here.

How about some secret squirrel info on the green car for your CompD buddies? I know there is interesting stuff going on with your car that the average facebooker may not quite understand, but will be appreciated here.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ryan MW.jpg
    Ryan MW.jpg
    448.2 KB · Views: 0
I thought you'd never ask!

I'm at the shop now final planning wiring and plumbing of everything...

Tell me if I'm doing it right, current wiring plan to integrate my MS15.1 Bosch into the cars existing spaghetti menders wiring kit....

CAR SYSTEMS

Intercooler Pump - activated using ECM (mm3 FACO1 output) output ground signal to close relay which supplies 16v+ power from switch #6, output #4 in trunk box

Oil Cooler - revisit another day

Trans Cooler - run through ice box - no wires

Spool Aid Nitrous - floating chassis ground, 16v+ power circuit energized by switch#4/ACC1or2, relay activated by signal from ECM (mm3 FACO2) output used to complete 16v+ circuit to solenoid.

Spool Aid Trans - floating chassis ground, 16v+ power circuit energized by switch #4/ACC3, relay activated by signal from ECM (mm3 FACO2) used to complete 16v+ circuit to solenoid.

Nitrous Activation - switched ground signal from ECM (mm3 FACO2), interrupted by same relay that completes trans brake circuit to activate DIGI-SET timer bank for two dry kits. 16v+ power to solenoids provided by Switch #4/ACC1or2 and Switch #5/ACC4

Nitrous Bottle Heater - floating chassis ground, 16v+ power circuit energized by switch 7/trunk1or2

Trans Brake + Bump - left button steering wheel bump, right button on wheel brake, need to order spaghetti menders bump box

Air Shift - BABP - Shift off RPM - need to look at car to verify but plan on 16v+ power from ignition power output on DASH2 and air solenoid activated by ECM BABP table.

TC Lockup - floating chassis ground, 16v+ power circuit energized by switch #3/DASH5 (turn off for burnout), relay activated by ECM output used to interrupt 16v+ circuit

Probably meant just floating ground, I stared at my computer way too long that night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

X275 is the end goal, might start in leaf spring shootout and dabble in dual classing. I'll be at all the ODSS events running pro mod class of course throughout the year.

I'd love to make some small tire grudge races from time to time ?

I'll put up pics as soon as Tapatalk cooperates

IMG_5882.jpg

IMG_5906.JPG

Pics from how it sat at the PRI show when I laid eyes on it...

Back