Winter Meltdown no-prep Larry B verses Shawn E

Hold the phone, i read that it is an index class. Who gives a flying phuck what is next to you, cut a light and run the number. Doesn't get any simpler.

SS blazers and trucks could be ordered in either AWD or RWD.

To note I have no idea how anyone would make much power to that crap frond diff assembly. I’ve rebuilt countless amounts of them under stock power.

Last edited:
Looks like the flatbed is running stock 4th gen wheels, any one know what size tire he is running?

How was this an index class with no staging beams or timing equipment?

The index class was ran at the regular end of the track, this last video was a small tire no-prep race held in the shut down area. I believe Larry ran small tire no-prep, 7.0 index, and the street truck class within the two days of the event.

The man just likes to race. haha

The index class was ran at the regular end of the track, this last video was a small tire no-prep race held in the shut down area. I believe Larry ran small tire no-prep, 7.0 index, and the street truck class within the two days of the event.

The man just likes to race. haha

Sounds like our kind of guy.

Had some buddies invite me up to that event with them. Passed it up for work... Should have gone !!
Been following Larry's progress for years. Always liked watching that flatbed run.

Back