Fastest All Terrain Tire times

I've had my truck up to 130 on a 1 mile stretch with duratracs. Buddies duramax with nitto ridge grapplers at the same speed. Smooth as ice

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I've gone 167mph on 37" Toyo Open Country M/Ts. That's not what I'm wanting to know. I'm wanting to know how fast (Time NOT speed) has someone gone in the 1/4 on All Terrain Tires or Mud tires?

I've gone 167mph on 37" Toyo Open Country M/Ts. That's not what I'm wanting to know. I'm wanting to know how fast (Time NOT speed) has someone gone in the 1/4 on All Terrain Tires or Mud tires?

You know I don't think many on here are stupid enough to go 167 on mud tires....

Good luck on those times!:badidea:

Edit: so what's that 167mph death trap geared to?

Last edited:
Has your speedo be recalibrated to 37” tires?

You’ve got either the biggest balls or no brains..

Big balls and no brains haha...It was racing a BMW m-series on the interstate. The speedo didn't even go to 167mph that was on the bmw gps that I raced is what I'm basing that off of. It hit the rev limiter at 4200 and then i backed out and slowed down.

Big balls and no brains haha...It was racing a BMW m-series on the interstate. The speedo didn't even go to 167mph that was on the bmw gps that I raced is what I'm basing that off of. It hit the rev limiter at 4200 and then i backed out and slowed down.

Lmfao!

Clearly the BMW has no idea the were looking at KMH and not MPH....

Hate to break your heart, but regardless of having a 4.10 or 3.73 it's highly unlikely you were much past 120.

The math don't lie based on your 4200rpm.

Fast = Speed
Quick = E.T

Last edited:
The math don't lie based on your 4200rpm.

Not saying it happened, but the math is possible. 37s/4200rpm/3.73s/.69 OD ratio is 179mph and all the same with 4.10s is 163mph.

Trophy trucks can do 130-140mph in the desert on 40s with a 17" wheel.

Last edited:
Not saying it happened, but the math is possible. 37s/4200rpm/3.73s/.69 OD ratio is 179mph and all the same with 4.10s is 163mph.

Trophy trucks can do 130-140mph in the desert on 40s with a 17" wheel.

Fair lol, I was doing the 1:1 obviously.

My BMW X6M in Sig tops around 280kmh at 5200lbs, and my truck routinely sees 128-209kmh on daily driving bursts.

Living that Euro lifestyle is in these days, autobahn or bust!

Back