Young gun's 94 build thread

His click baites have got me to, only to watch him install an exhaust and wire a gauge. His new single cab race truck will be worth watching, now that he has fleece backing him. I started watching some of Cleetusmcfarlan after they popped up after Greg's vids, kinda entertaining.

Nothing new on Ol’ Blue, money is tight through the winter months.

Here is a trailer I made with iMovie for my YouTube channel. I really didn’t do that much work on it, it was a template that let me drag and drop video clips. Really surprised on how well it turned out!

Farmer Frost’s YouTube trailer! - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back at it, most of you that follow IG already know I’ve been slowly working on the hx82 setup. Finally got some time and most of the pieces to put the head back on. Man performance stuff is hard to convince the wife that it’s “needed” haha

eee5dd818a5d72eaebee693f68787b86.jpg

ec2cf418824a9446415068e63aa6f9d4.jpg

529b358344b5261b33c19a5e31d56d52.jpg

c6cec699f3b90f5e3fbf5d9f825c7e21.jpg

Are you gonna brace that huffer with a support?

Hard to see because it’s painted black, but there is a 1” round bar welded to the hot pipe that ties into the engine mount.

Four or five people already have thought this thing is a single. Haha

Hey Spencer, any updates?

Idk why I don’t get notified when my own thread has a reply. Anyways.

Not many updates. I had it running long enough to burn out my original AD 150 from like 2010. Haven’t spent the money yet on fuel lines for the new setup with a predator lift pump from PDD. I managed to snag some really good quality injection lines from Josh, I’ll post a pic of that.

Life takes interesting turns and I’m farming full time, working on purchasing land/ leasing. Also the drag strip in SLC closed and the NHRDA isn’t a thing anymore. No events to take it to other than local pulling up in northern Utah. So I essentially have a pointless vehicle with way too much power in a crappy chassis at this point.

Considering swapping the whole setup into something nicer like a fourth gen dually I could actually use, and putting on a small twin set like a 66/480 IDK. Gotta wait for my harvest to come in before I play with anything like that

Back