Indiana, Michigan, Ohio & Pittsburgh PA

Do you have any head lights for a 08 by chance? Or a set of stock rims and tires mine are shot?
I think I have a fairly decent set of headlights.
IIRC they had the lighted parklamp bands in the bottoms of them.

Tires are premium pieces around here, I don't have a thing in 17s.

Mark.

Last edited:
Keep in mind, I am heading to Pittsburgh to pick up a rusty, wounded 2003 regular cab, 4x4, automatic pick up.
I'm not against selling it, or ravaging it for parts, while I am out. :D

Mark.

When you get a chance send pics of the headlights. I moved to Indiana and took a job at fleece so I won't be to far from your path I think.

My phone has fits with texting pics.
I can post them to the forum, or PM them fairly easy, I think.

Mark.

I'll probably just PM them to you.

They are at the bottom of a cab I bought recently that is just loaded with odds and ends interior and other stuff.
I need to filter through it all and get rid of it anyway.

Mark.

Do u have any 6.7 short blocks? Not worried about the rods or pistons really, but would like a good crank.

May have to delay this a day or 2.
Waiting on people to get back to me on parts they want.

Mark.

TRIP CANCELLED! AGAIN!!

The truck I'm using apparently dropped the dowel pin (at 384,000 miles) on this last more local run, oil is pouring from the front when it runs.

Mark.

Trying to get finished loading up to leave this evening!
If you want it, better holler, because it's easy to do NOW.

Mark.

This one is done!
Got to meet quite a few great people on this round and the whole trip went FAST!!!
Just got in about 4PM this afternoon and I only had 2 very minor issues on the whole trip, a dirty trailer plug and I lost a dust cap on one trailer hub.
No blowouts, no destruction, no Po-Po trying to collect revenue.

May try to line up another trip "Back East" before the end of the year. :D

Mark.

Mark Thankyou again for what you did. Glad you got home safely from your journey.
It wasn't too much of a problem, once I got over the GPS taking me 5 miles out in the boonies! :D
It was a pleasure to meet your dad, what a cool guy to have grown up with.

If you would, please PM your address for those other parts. ;)

Mark.

The area it sent you to sure was the boonies of the area. Out next to woods and abandoned coal mines.

Dad sure tought me a lot more about life and how to act than most people are privileged to. Plus him being 6'4" 450 lbs when I was growing up I surely knew my place.

I'll pm you soon with that address.

Back