Thanks Gary!!!

thanks we also had a blast...ill be looking for ol blu in a future issue of diesel power mag due to this race/show!!! im stoked!

Haters gonna hate, how many times do I have to say it? :) I will have to say though, getting a phone call less than 30 minutes after posting a pic of the steed for the weekend to FB, from a guy without a FB account, to tell me, and I quote, "You Suck", was rather amusing LOL

Good Karma, I had it for once!

Yes thanks to Gary. Hope we will be able to add a sled pull to this race in the future. I think we could have a winter TS type event if we dont give up and continue to promote this event. This was the sophomore year of this event and I believe it will only get bigger from here.

Haters gonna hate
Phuck em'.
nail.gif
Great event and enjoyed every minute of it. Looking forward to this again next year
rockwoot.gif

Hope we will be able to add a sled pull to this race in the future. I think we could have a winter TS type event if we dont give up and continue to promote this event. This was the sophomore year of this event and I believe it will only get bigger from here.
Agreed 100%
snoop.gif

Last edited:
Yes thanks to Gary. Hope we will be able to add a sled pull to this race in the future. I think we could have a winter TS type event if we dont give up and continue to promote this event. This was the sophomore year of this event and I believe it will only get bigger from here.

Agreed! Lets make this a bigger event and get a Pull going.

i herd they were going to start having pulls at PBIR.. hell the do mud drags now

We now have a sled on the East coast so there will be pulls closer to WPB coming very soon. We are Pulling once a month on the West side and there is a Pull next month in the middle of the state. (Wauchula)

no chit..i might even drive to the one in wauchula josh!

whats the date...if its the wifes b-day fergit it

gary

Back