How to get concrete off paint??

cerickson

fullpull108
Turned around in a concrete plant yard last weekend in the wifes truck. Didn't think mich about it till i washed her truck today. What i thought was just mid turned out to be concrete. Took it to careask and used the sprayer to get the thick stuff off. What i couldn't get with the sprayer on the front fender is really on there. I just soaked it with some diesel and gently rubbed it off. Took the brunt of it off. Up close you can still see the outline where it was. What could i use to get rid of the lines? Any and all help appriciated

I use acid diluted 50/50 for tough stains on my vehicles, just make sure to not get it on chrome or stainless for very long.

Concrete blaster or similar product. WD-40 will also work but needs to soak a while. I pump concrete for a living so I am more than familiar with concrete removal from vehicle and equipment

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Where would I find concrete blaster? I have the concrete off the fender. Am looking for a better way to get it off the wheel wells.

Online, a local Zep distributor. Go back to concrete plant. Im sure they have it for their equipment

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Back