Diesel Power Magaizine , 8 Lug and Hot rod magizine event in Tulsa ,

No one told anyone that, but you are starting to be as bad and these people on here. This was an event for the Magazine you work for and you didn’t even try to promote this event on this forum because it’s not one of the political correct events with this group. If you don’t know the answer do not infur what I did or didn’t do I went to the Towner to put $500 towards the best reaction time in the event, Then again to relay the prize for best package that both S&T Water Jet and Industrial Injection were so generous to put up in an attempt to grow this sport. I have been giving prizes away all year for reaction times

This event was one of the Best run diesel events I have ever been to and I will speculate that it will grow just as all of the other events this group puts on. Drag week had 25 cars the first year and now it fills its quota of 250 in just hours.
I have never had so many people come up and give me words of support, and disdain for what some of the people on forum have let it become.
This total divisiveness that people here push is the main reason why the diesel world is falling apart.

I can totally believe that. And anyone that doesnt know what disdain means please google it. Greg, you might want to do that yourself.

Not one of the politically correct events with this group????? What in the ever loving hell are you trying to imply? Sands knows good and damned well if they wanted our help getting the word out that I would be more than happy to oblige.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

1260853_10200563024093909_958918872_n_zps81858e52.jpg

Greg those 19 dollar Pep Boys jack stands are killin it !:bow:

And now every phucking kid in tulsa will think his ****s fast and the big thing will be making smoke.....damn im gonna sell my truck now......

them 90° bends look like ****, how many years building this hoopty and you couldnt make a better looking exhaust set up?

No one told anyone that, but you are starting to be as bad and these people on here. This was an event for the Magazine you work for and you didn’t even try to promote this event on this forum because it’s not one of the political correct events with this group. If you don’t know the answer do not infur what I did or didn’t do I went to the Towner to put $500 towards the best reaction time in the event, Then again to relay the prize for best package that both S&T Water Jet and Industrial Injection were so generous to put up in an attempt to grow this sport. I have been giving prizes away all year for reaction times

This event was one of the Best run diesel events I have ever been to and I will speculate that it will grow just as all of the other events this group puts on. Drag week had 25 cars the first year and now it fills its quota of 250 in just hours.
I have never had so many people come up and give me words of support, and disdain for what some of the people on forum have let it become.
This total divisiveness that people here push is the main reason why the diesel world is falling apart.

I was at this event surporting the deisel world. We had a problem with the ECM, but we were there ,

Umm he posted more than once in this thread telling people to come...
Super Diesel Shootout, Tulsa, OK, Sept. 20-21! - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

Too bad it was so damn far away! We need events like this that travel. Same with NHRDA, they should have the world finals in a different location every year, to give some of us a chance to make it to one!

I was there on Saturday, it was a very good event and I plan to go next year if they have it.

They used to travel for worlld finals, but it got to be a lot of work, this is only the second year in texas, and there is lots of guys that drive by you on the way from Canada to make it.

They used to travel for worlld finals, but it got to be a lot of work, this is only the second year in texas, and there is lots of guys that drive by you on the way from Canada to make it.

Yeah, if I was in the points running I would make the drive, but for spectators it would be nice for the finals to be a traveling deal.

Back