Pulls cancelled!

I watched one orange shirt for hire, try to light a cig six times. He was shaking and bouncing so hard he couldnt get it lit. Every time he tried, he thought he got it, and would take a big drag. Maybee he was just nervous..............

I had a orange shirt come up to me in the stands and told me no bottles, I told him it's not glass it's an aluminum bottle of Bud Light. He stated no bottles I said it freaking aluminum, he then said just try and hide it.

^^I'm with stupid^^ We always talk about adding chlorine to the gene pool and policing ourselves but if the good guys don't show up that just leaves a vacuum that's going to be filled by the lowest common denominator -asshole orallers. So how bout instead of *****ing, show up and help represent the good guys.

:clap: Well said.

I had a orange shirt come up to me in the stands and told me no bottles, I told him it's not glass it's an aluminum bottle of Bud Light. He stated no bottles I said it freaking aluminum, he then said just try and hide it.

Are you schidtin' me? Are there actually people that roam the earth un-chaperoned that are that stupid?

There is a sign as soon as you come through the front gates that reads NO REFUNDS. By paying money to enter the event, you agree to those terms.

If you want to compare something, here is the campground when I was there for a brief moment.

6ea14b8840a8f13c33a8e4abf0c1780d.jpg

964e8ea94774f94cce20eb90a0c2d352.jpg

78e6380d2961e08f86d948e92e50d3a5.jpg

And these are the pits at the drag strip when we left Sunday evening.

598aac168bdb59c50afa14219cf7cb52.jpg

Kinda cool you got me in the first 2 pics

Back