1993 Dodge W250 Cummins

dieselpro55

IMG_1535[1].jpg

1993 Dodge W250 Cummins
Intercooled
A518 automatic trans
156xxx
price: 20950

I started the restoration with a solid truck- no rot and the frame rails had some original black paint from factory. To start I sandblasted the entire framerail and then soda blasted the cab and bed. I had my body man paint the truck with a deep mopar gray. I went ahead and installed new brakes-calipers, drums, etc. In my time of ownership I've serviced the automatic trans twice-band adjustments, filter fluid. Trans is in good shape. This truck has never been turned up-all factory non-tampers are in place-truck is quiet. The interior is in excellent shape-new headliner, no dash cracks and all gauges work-along with cruise control, power door locks,power windows, power mirrors, etc. LED headlights, clearance lights, and turn signals. The reason I'm selling this truck is because I need money for my business.

Thanks for looking
Rob

Update

I am now including in the sale a
1989 manual transmission parts truck (one ton) starts and runs-in case any of you guys wanna convert this truck to a manual or need any parts down the road

Mam i hate that body style, but thats sharp!!

Really??? I don't think I've ever heard anyone say they didn't like how the first gen. looked. A lot of mechanical things certainly needed improvement, but that's back when a truck still looked like a truck! A thing of beauty in my book.

Compared to '73-'79 Fords, they are!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

HAHAHA! I disagree Sir!

But I would drive a '73 Ford, a '73 Chevy or a '73 Dodge over any truck today...as long as it has a 12valve/NV4500 swap LOL

HAHAHA! I disagree Sir!

But I would drive a '73 Ford, a '73 Chevy or a '73 Dodge over any truck today...as long as it has a 12valve/NV4500 swap LOL
Huh, even all the diehard bowtie guys I know will admit that generation of Ford is the best looking truck made. Followed by the 4th gen ram, and '67-'72 GM.

Huh, even all the diehard bowtie guys I know will admit that generation of Ford is the best looking truck made. Followed by the 4th gen ram, and '67-'72 GM.

It's that slanted grill on the Ford that kills it for me. I grew up in Square Bodies...dad had a '73,'80 and an '85 and then a 93 Dodge lol...I like a flat wide grill...Not saying the Ford is bad looking...Just like what I like.

I do like the 2nd gen Cummins and I like my 4th gen....but it doesn't compare the the old girls.

Trucks are like women, better when they stick out a little up front like that!

Back