Billet Valvecover 5.9 CR

When are you going to build a billet 12 valve cover?

My bud Keating makes one already. I try not to compete with him. He has helped me out tremendously in the past and I'm sure he will continue too in the future.

I don't have anything for you to see exactly what the difference is but, as you can see the rocker cover is straight a long the injector side. The injector harness is a gasket that goes between the valve cover and rocker cover.

DSC01148.jpg

plate2.jpg

I stand corrected. It is different.
Ok my valvecover only fits 03 to 05 then.
Sorry folks.

I think you'd fine the newer cover much easier to program for since they're just about square without the big angles.

Great job on this one though and it's totally understandable if retooling for a newer type is more trouble than it's worth. I can see a line of them though for all years with a rainbow palette of anodize colors to choose from selling pretty well :)

I still think what part we talked about would do very well too :) I'd take one !

I think you'd fine the newer cover much easier to program for since they're just about square without the big angles.

Great job on this one though and it's totally understandable if retooling for a newer type is more trouble than it's worth. I can see a line of them though for all years with a RAINBOW palette of anodize colors to choose from selling pretty well :)

I still think what part we talked about would do very well too :) I'd take one !

you would....lol:cheer:

Well at least this one takes care of the leaking oring on the 03 to 05 motors.

I've got an 06 cover coming today I'll take a look at it.

compd1.jpg

Temporary ink in the grooves .I guess I should have wiped it off better, but you get the idea.

It's not baby blue dammit...it's Ford blue. It does look light in pics though...I kinda don't like that.

Back