Nice to see this

Fireman450

Daring to be diffrent!!
Mr Garrett Dinius from Fort Wayne, Indiana Getting a little air under the front tires.
Lets see some more 2wd \ pics.. I know your out there...
hoping to ba able to get a bunch of us together at one pull next year so we can put on a show... thoughts??

Attachments

• Garrett Dinius.jpg
    Garrett Dinius.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 0
hey that looks familiar haha . the truck hooked great would have been a good run if i could of stayed on top of the turbo . Try again Friday !

Well the converter is on its way to Phil Taylor for a restall and I'm waiting on my 2.5 charger parts to come in from Johny at stainless diesel should have it all together for my hook Friday in Hartford city. Hopefully make a competitive 2.5 truck

good job, i have been trying for 3 years to get the front tires off the ground sled pulling.

a few output shafts, wrong converters and not enough traction was my main issues

I tried to squeeze in a 30 inch hitch a few times.. needless to say the 4wd guys wouldnt let me do that anymore lol unless i was hooking exhibition...

mine is 2wd also, i was running 24-26'' hitch and a few times it was what ever i wanted since i was in the exhibition class due to the giant pullers

We need more of these trucks. I know alot of people think we are crazy for doin this but until you have seen them in action or get the chance to go down the track in one, it's a whole lot better ride than any 4wd truck. Setup and knowing how to drive plays a whole lot bigger roll in a 2wd, but that is half the fun. And is usually cheaper to build since there is less drivetrain to upgrade and fail when it does.

I get the biggest rush just sitting in the seat of mine.. I know some of the passengers ive had just came out speechless lol It can be a wild ride sometimes. But it sure is fun lol

That it can be Dale... There is a video floating around on youtube of a gasser 2wd getting crazy on the end and flipping on its side....

Speaking of, if anyone is interested in building an open drive line style truck, i know of a few ex-gasser pullers around here that would make great candidates.

Back