Jamie-tracking info help.

I'm just looking for the correct tracking number or status. I got an email says the part has shipped, but the tracking number is for an older completed order.

I'm just looking for the correct tracking number or status. I got an email says the part has shipped, but the tracking number is for an older completed order.
Good luck ..... sorry for thread slight derail....

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Appreciate that but its the list of same excuses and appreciate if you can still call me.

The way its mentioned above ^^^ is not how it went down.
I have not ONCE been contacted by CPP trying to fix this. I have been the one chasing up and sending emails and calling and posting in forum trying to get through to you ...jamie.

Have all the screenshots you need including the 7-8 pics of lines sent on various days, 21st, 23rd, 24th, 30th and the 15min wait calls trying to get through on my phone call log ...... so on. Only part that's true above is that the 1st pic that went with order was a pic of the diameter of the line - not the bend. Lets keep it real.

Just call me.
It was delivered as promised
He is very shady. I wouldnt spend a nickel with him ever again. He dodges the phone never calls back. The only way to get ahold of him is barrow different phones to call. We ordered a set of connector tubes looked like a toddler with a drimmel tool cut them open. The tubes had metal in them. Buyer beware. Hopefully you get a quaility product.
I do not dodge phone calls. I walk around with a headset and hit a button? I remember a bad set of tubes from a drop ship and if I recall we refunded you right?

Nope never anything you said you didn't do shotty work but I had a set of your shotty work. Ended up buying a set from haisley that were perfect. I had to barrow co worker phones because you dodged mine and others all the times you gave me a run around. I feel sorry for others who deal you you and feel their pain.

Nope never anything you said you didn't do shotty work but I had a set of your shotty work. Ended up buying a set from haisley that were perfect. I had to barrow co worker phones because you dodged mine and others all the times you gave me a run around. I feel sorry for others who deal you you and feel their pain.

Sorry if you didn't get the customer service that you deserve. I'm not sure why you think I would avoid you over a set of connector tubes, but I assure you I wasn't. I don't do customer service if you were calling my line. I have 2 girls who do that all day long. My line is for technical info and I am on the phone 9-5 without a break. If you really didn't get a refund for the tubes, pm me your name and I'll make sure you do.

Back to me... Jamie, I still haven't heard from Jessica or anyone. Just an email a few days ago still with the old tracking number.

This is about order #7576 Suncoast valvebody. Not a huge deal yet, but its the only part I don't have to build the transmission.

Could you please contact me with a tracking # or order status.
John 586-222-2728
jonburdine@yahoo.com

Back to me... Jamie, I still haven't heard from Jessica or anyone. Just an email a few days ago still with the old tracking number.

This is about order #7576 Suncoast valvebody. Not a huge deal yet, but its the only part I don't have to build the transmission.

Could you please contact me with a tracking # or order status.
John 586-222-2728
jonburdine@yahoo.com

We are working on getting tracking on this. Suncoast drop shipped that order and when we asked for tracking, they supplied us with tracking from previous order twice now. We have emailed and are waiting for a call back with the correct tracking number. Be in touch soon. Sorry for the delay..Thanks

I have ordered thousands of dollars of stuff from him , 0 issues and free shipping is nice ..

Last edited:
I have ordered thousands of dollars of stuff 0 issues free shipping is nice .. U can't beat his prices .

You're one of the few, I've ordered thousands of Dollars of stuff too with lots of issues. Actually every time I've ordered something there's been an issue so I've learned to shop elsewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know my business is not perfect, what business is? The thing that gets me is that when one guy has a issue, I gotta get every issue we ever had thrown back in my face again & when I try to help, I get " No thanks Jamie, I don't want help, just want everyone to know". I do my best to right my wrongs and I try to help clean up the mess of my employees. If you guys have a issue, let me know and I'll try to help.

I know my business is not perfect, what business is? The thing that gets me is that when one guy has a issue, I gotta get every issue we ever had thrown back in my face again & when I try to help, I get " No thanks Jamie, I don't want help, just want everyone to know". I do my best to right my wrongs and I try to help clean up the mess of my employees. If you guys have a issue, let me know and I'll try to help.

Might be wise to to find a new group of employees that value your buisness just as much as you do. Definitely not saying that you are the problem but you're people are and honesty goes a long a$$ way. A good way to get a bad rap is bull****ing customers all the time the way your people do which reflects terrible on you and your business. Obviously the system you guys have is unbelievably inefficient or the people just don't care, whatever the case may be hiring more people isn't gona fix anything when the problem lies in who you already employ.

Might be wise to to find a new group of employees that value your buisness just as much as you do. Definitely not saying that you are the problem but you're people are and honesty goes a long a$$ way. A good way to get a bad rap is bull****ing customers all the time the way your people do which reflects terrible on you and your business. Obviously the system you guys have is unbelievably inefficient or the people just don't care, whatever the case may be hiring more people isn't gona fix anything when the problem lies in who you already employ.

I'd like to hear the story of what happened here. I have replaced employees in the past for less. My ears are always open. Can you pm me or give me a number to call?

I talked to Jessica on Monday, she put me on hold while she talked to someone at Suncoast. She said they are going to overnight shipping on Wednesday, I will have it today. She said she would contact me Wednesday to confirm that it shipped, I didn't hear anything. I'm at work tonight till 3 am, so I'll see when I get home.

I am beginning to wonder about the air kill I ordered before Christmas. Update from CPP says it shipped, ups tracking number shows that label has been created but didn't leave yet.

I hate being a bother but hate spending money on something I don't have that was supposed to be in stock.

If they have an you don't get it when you should within reason of course. Take your business elsewhere. I own a small business an I have a hard time finding qualified people so I don't take on the work unless I can. That way my pride and standards stay intact and I don't look like a tard when I keep telling people I have control of my company when i don't. I stand behind what I say and expect my employees to do the same.

I am beginning to wonder about the air kill I ordered before Christmas. Update from CPP says it shipped, ups tracking number shows that label has been created but didn't leave yet.

I hate being a bother but hate spending money on something I don't have that was supposed to be in stock.

I've ordered stuff from overseas on the 27th and I already have it lol. I'd be giving them a call

Back