Calibrated Addiction or Hardway Performance?

I had HPP tunes on my 2011 G56 and didn't like them. Had an odd/abnormal hang in the rpms between shifts. Switched to Anarchy and cured it.

I have a g56 truck with Hardway tuning. I admit that before the most recent revision files, I did have an annoying flat spot in fueling at sub 1800 rpms, especially right after shifts and at part throttle. However, I recently swapped the vgt charger for an S369sxe and had Hardway send me revised tuning files... night and day difference and now I'm very happy with the tuning.

I've heard nothing but great things about Calibrated Addiction also, but have not ran their tuning.

It's more like 0 throttle at all when you shift under moderate or above throttle in anything above the stock tune.

6 speed swapped my personal 2011, always had this issue with hardway tunes, it was annoying. Assumed it was my truck, ended up the same swap to another truck just like it, anarchy tunes, was totally fine. No driveability issues. Have used hardway a lot and that was my only complaint.

Well considering hardway's is now only doing off-road and race tuning as of 10/18/17, the field just got a little smaller.

I just recently swapped from hardway to calibrated addiction. Robert was able to fix all of the defuel after shifting and I have 4500 rpm full fuel. I tried for over a year and a half to get Ryan to fix my shift defuel, sent multiple data logs with no success. Hasn’t even responded to an email in 7 months. I got fed up and swapped to CA and I am extremely pleased.

I just recently swapped from hardway to calibrated addiction. Robert was able to fix all of the defuel after shifting and I have 4500 rpm full fuel. I tried for over a year and a half to get Ryan to fix my shift defuel, sent multiple data logs with no success. Hasn’t even responded to an email in 7 months. I got fed up and swapped to CA and I am extremely pleased.

You aren’t the first nor the last to switch. I don’t know what has happened over the years but it sure isn’t the same service

I’m a dealer for calibrated addiction. They have tuned many different trucks for me from Duramax. To Cummins autos and 6 speeds. They all run great. Even my personal 6 speed. That I recently swapped to an auto. Runs great. I’m fixing to do the wife’s eco diesel here very soon.

It's hard to find one thread where people have run more then one tuner. I originally bought my truck deleted and tuned with no idea who tuned it. It was as close to smoke free as it gets, quick and efficient! Then came on the problems and I needed a reflash so I went to a smarty jr, I absolutely hated it! I did away with it and now am running ATPs tunes. Thw tunes seem pretty good aside from it being smoky (when i stop on it or lug it) and slower then my ghost tune was. In my all out tune with ATP it doesn't get as good of mileage, power is down and smoke is up. I also had just a little injector rattle with the ghost tune and 0 injector rattle with the smarty or ATPs. If I would have had the ghost tune I would have 0 complaints about it

Back