2wd Dodges (Repost)

Pic of the truck I picked up last month. Planning on repainting, dropping a bit and going with 20s, but doing mechanical stuff first.

IMG_1629.jpg

Dark Blud Dually.jpg

Red Dodge.jpg

Red & Blue 2wd's.jpg

dark blue 2wd 1st gen.jpg

gold 2wd 1st gen.jpg

The 2wd trucks of the fleet. The dark blue 3500 and the red and blue 2500's are all 95's. The dark blue 1st gen is a 92 and the gold 1st gen is an 89.

What wheel and tire combo on the half ton? Size, back space, tire size? Suspension setup as well? I like the stance of it!

Your truck is sick looking too!

Thanks

Hers is a 22 KMC slide (not available in 8 lug) not sure on the specs of the rims, probably 9.5 wide with a +14mm I think, she is wanting to move up to 24s in the same rim, probably move to a +28 so they will tuck better, the tires are Nexen Roadan HP (Same on my dually) 305/40/22
I'm running 305/45/22

suspension is 1/2 ton hangers and shackles in the rear, cut down 3/4 springs up front

What wheel and tire combo on the half ton? Size, back space, tire size? Suspension setup as well? I like the stance of it!

Your truck is sick looking too!

These are the wheels I want for mine....

Thanks

Hers is a 22 KMC slide (not available in 8 lug) not sure on the specs of the rims, probably 9.5 wide with a +14mm I think, she is wanting to move up to 24s in the same rim, probably move to a +28 so they will tuck better, the tires are Nexen Roadan HP (Same on my dually) 305/40/22
I'm running 305/45/22

suspension is 1/2 ton hangers and shackles in the rear, cut down 3/4 springs up front

Kind of bummed another halfton has em now...lol.

posted from a Mafia hideout.

Back