1000 hp

i hear banks makes nice products to get you to 950.
but you have to stack it with a turbo timer and get an air/fuel gauge from autometer. thatll keep you stoichiometric.

oh, and high school doesnt count as a job either...but maybe you should pay more attention in english class instead of being on compd :Cheer:

feelmecummin said:
i hear banks makes nice products to get you to 950.
but you have to stack it with a turbo timer and get an air/fuel gauge from autometer. thatll keep you stoichiometric.

oh, and high school doesnt count as a job either...but maybe you should pay more attention in english class instead of being on compd :Cheer:

More like middle school doesn't count as a job because he wouldn't be able to pass 6th grade English. :kick: :eek:wned:

well u left this door open too...maybe you should...make complete sentances....use proper grammer...you arent sending a text message, try using actual words...there are a ton of people here who do diesel professionally and are professional about it. have some respect, because the people of this site are whats making diesel motorsports into what it is today.

feelmecummin said:
well u left this door open too...maybe you should...make complete sentances....use proper grammer...you arent sending a text message, try using actual words...there are a ton of people here who do diesel professionally and are professional about it. have some respect, because the people of this site are whats making diesel motorsports into what it is today.

You are calling the kettle black here with your lack of capitalization and correct punctuation. Also, the fact that 'sentences', 'grammar' and 'aren't' are incorrectly spelled. I enjoy the fact that you can not make a complete un-fragmented sentence, it puts you on the same sixth grade level the original poster appears to be.

Naturally, the first post was a troll post and a simple "Search" and some reading would of prevented these hypocritical responses.

(I edited a few times as I neglected to proof read, silly me)

Last edited:
I haz a 1000hp stroker yo, its board out to 8.5 liters, has stage 4 bilitt heads, a custom 8 cylinder inline pump off a tractor, and 4 turbos, 2 small ones to get it going and then 2 big ones for the top end that came off a tractor trailer. I use a SCT tuner, BD plug in box, a TCB box, and then i wrote a custom prgrm on my laptop to control when the turbos kick in and out, and the injectors fire off.

Best part is that I can tern it down to like 600hp, still tow my trailors, and it gets like 25mpg because it dones't take hardly any gas to get it to go with all that power. Only problem I have had is when I tern it up, the tires go up in smoke quick, everywhere I go I'm just spinning tires.

getblown5.9 said:
I haz a 1000hp stroker yo, its board out to 8.5 liters, has stage 4 bilitt heads, a custom 8 cylinder inline pump off a tractor, and 4 turbos, 2 small ones to get it going and then 2 big ones for the top end that came off a tractor trailer. I use a SCT tuner, BD plug in box, a TCB box, and then i wrote a custom prgrm on my laptop to control when the turbos kick in and out, and the injectors fire off.

Best part is that I can tern it down to like 600hp, still tow my trailors, and it gets like 25mpg because it dones't take hardly any gas to get it to go with all that power. Only problem I have had is when I tern it up, the tires go up in smoke quick, everywhere I go I'm just spinning tires.

uR my h3r0.

But I got you beat. I have 4 TST's 2 Bulldogs and one juice attitude that I also use for monitoring my massive amounts of boost and to keep track of the EGTS! I should dyno 1685HP if you add up all 7 boxes! All this and I have a stock turbo!!!!!!

JasonCzerak said:
uR my h3r0.

But I got you beat. I have 4 TST's 2 Bulldogs and one juice attitude that I also use for monitoring my massive amounts of boost and to keep track of the EGTS! I should dyno 1685HP if you add up all 7 boxes! All this and I have a stock turbo!!!!!!

theres at least one smart azz in every crowd! lol LOL

Man, I like to toe regularlee, so I ternd mine down to like 785 horse powah. I put summa them bullydawgs in it and that beyotch rips. I bet it woud turn like eleven hunned on tha dynoe. My buddy turnt up his dura maxx wid two banks turbows.. It shuld have like 12 hunned HP.

I got u all beet I put a brinks monster eggshost on with a six gun tooner and put 250 hoarse injekters in my powerstroke and if I ad it all up I have over 2500 to the weoolsLOL

W1cked said:
I know what electronics to use to make 1000hp. LOL :evil

What'd that be?

BTW I know enough people who wouldn't be able to spell english any better than the one on here wanting to know how to make 1000 HP...

and probably have more money that most of us, and could build a 1000HP truck every month...

But I can tell one thing... they aren't as happy and aren't as free as we!

Jesus....I expect to learn about big pony CR's and end up laughing my arse off... :hehe: I have no idea what I just read. LOL I need to learn to play a banjo...I hear them duelin' in the background.... :D

Timbeaux38 said:
Big electronic solenoids right????
Nah... what you really need is to find you a fast gasser that will back it off on the big end and then sell you his timeslip so you can impress the masses lol. Myself... I'm going to pay my girl Ashley in "special" favors to shut down at 60 feet and give me a slip that says 8.90 at 78mph.

Back