Thread: Agco 5670
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 03:07 PM   #1
EnduringAtlas

Name: EnduringAtlas
Title: Green Behind the Ears
Member`s Gallery
Agco 5670

Hi guys, My brother in law is in the market for a newer tractor. There is a Agco 5670 locally that has about 5000hrs on it. It has a quicke 310 loader, 4wd and is open station. Checks all the boxes of what he needs.

The main uses for this tractor would be the typical hobby/horse farm work; putting out hay, blowing snow, firewood, bush hogging, fencing jobs, moving dirt, ect.

I'm looking for some insight in to weather these are a reasonable tractor from people with first hand experience with them. What is a lot of hours for one and what are common points of wear or breakage to inspect?

Another question I have is weather or not this tractor would be able to handle a Case SB541 small square baler. The case site states that 75 pto hp is required and the 5670 has only 63 pto hp according to tractor data. From research I've done it looks like the 5670 and the 5680 use the same engine, so I was wondering if the 5670 could be turned up to 75 pto hp and if it could, would the rest of the drive line handle it fine?

Thanks in advance for any input. Attached is the ad for the tractor.
Agco 5670 Tractor