So when will we see it....

Nope just trying to keep the talk of the monster truck going. I talked to Dave and know. Just want the man himself to give some sneak peaks or something

The 1st time it will be out is at RPM fest.The truck is basicaly all new.This year we have all new suspention (big air),more engine,New body,New cockpit,swaybars.The only thing we re-used is the actual frame.The rest is all new.

Bout time. I thought me and joe were gonna have to let the cat out of the bag!! Any chance we will see it on its lid this year?? That would suck but be sweet all in the same!! You almost got it done in Stoneboro last year. Ive got the vid to prove it lol. Nothing like playing around in the rain in a monster truck huh!! Sweet truck. I know the guys from MO really wanna see it. Hopefully we can get an event this direction so they can all check it out.

So then that means you got multiple (duplicate) parts on the way?
This year I will have body parts available and ready to be shipped within 2 days.The 2nd gen body was not in production any more so had I rolled it-it would have took weeks to get a new one.That was always in the back of my mind.But yes I do have a quicker/better availabilty to body parts.

I've got a feeling if I used all the potential in the engine Scott built for me, they'd bring me to the morgue in a garbage bag.

Any chance that you might be near the twin cities at all with your truck? I would love to see it in person... Maybe by chance any of the Scheid's Events even?

Back