I did a donut...

That was Larry Crawford.

My bad. Sorry.

I remember talking to Steve St. Laurent, and him telling me, That's jff24Gordn, but I didn't go over there and talk to you at that time, so I got mismatched on faces and names.

I'm real bad with names and faces. Sorry 'bout that.

Merrick

burnout

All the flaming fruits hating on the burnout!! lol ur just mad cuz your trucks cant burn out! last time i checked we pay taxes. therfor some of his money was in that parking lot! if you wanted to be on patrol get off the forums and hit the tread mill go test and apply to be a cop so u can bust the next person just trying to have fun! and if you were worried about the world hating us diesel fans trade your truck in and get a smart car!:hehe::rockwoot::lolly:

All the flaming fruits hating on the burnout!! lol ur just mad cuz your trucks cant burn out! last time i checked we pay taxes. therfor some of his money was in that parking lot! if you wanted to be on patrol get off the forums and hit the tread mill go test and apply to be a cop so u can bust the next person just trying to have fun! and if you were worried about the world hating us diesel fans trade your truck in and get a smart car!:hehe::rockwoot::lolly:

Ya what he said LOL. If your dumb enough to walk closer to a truck thats spinning like a top and black smoke and white smoke have engulfed the parking lot... you deserve to get hit by a dodge... kinda ironic if you got hit by a DODGE. any way by a blue prius if you dont wanna do doughnuts... and when you drive by it will go mmmmmmmmmmmmgay!!!:nail:

Back