"no BS" 2.5 max HP

35". I'm going to buy a set of 4.56 this winter being im going to be upping the power some. I like to keep it above 4k down the track. I had 4.56 early this season but the rear went out. Im hoping to spin 35" with 4.56 north of 4k by mid track next season.

I did the 4.56/4.63. Never had a problem but don't think it's enough overdrive in the front to even matter. You can get 4.56 for Dana 80 just about anywhere.....

4.88 and 35" Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar singles seem to be workin pretty good here!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I know everyone likes to keep.there builds top secret but.id sure like to know more about the ways others have built there turbos or.what.setup there using.to get 750+ out of.a 2.5 turbo. I know I dont have means to custom build an e.d. or stainless turbo but id still like to know kinda of things they all do to get more out of them just so that when I.do purchase one I know what im looking at for the extra cost of them building it.

Yup no secrets. I was gonna do it midway through the year last season but told by a tech it would be illegal. But did a different one this whole season.

25_zpsdb5d760b.jpg

2.5" is 3.0"
2.6" is 3.6"
3.0" is 4.1"

And to think when a few people recommended smoothbore years ago it was considered a terrible idea...

K thanks I have an extra s475 im gonna convert to a 2.5 turbo but not sure on what turbine to run being most of my pulls are above 3000ft+ the one thing I noticed that different about some of the 2.5 rules is ours states the wheel must protrude the 2.5 bore by 1/8th and some dont have that allowing the taper. We have our rules meeting this weekend and id like to see there thoughts on taking out the protrusion rule. I plan to do a little traveling next season and id our rules to be as close to everyone elses as much as possible.

Back