Isspro Performax Group Buy

Yeah I too was kind of confused.

I'm hoping it would log everything otherwise I'm not sure the added costs would have any benefit over typical gauges.

It will log all data. I'm hoping Michal will step in here and give us a little more on this as I have not got on in the shop yet to play with. My laptop killed itself so I havent been in a big hurry.

On another note we just got off the phone with Kevin at diesel world and the write up on the install of these gauges will be in the april issue.

Remember this sale is only on till Dec.8th. We have had a few calls from wifes wanting them for christmas. If that is your case we will make sure to take time with them to get the right things for you. Just tell them to call.

Chuck
740-819-0457

So turkey day is over, your back to work (or deer hunting). Time to drop hints to the spouse, parent on christmas presents. Only 7 days left in the buy. Trust me when you see how these gauges work you will be trying to cram all of them in the truck.

Chuck

Do you have any pics of them Chuck? Day and night?

I will get some pics of them day and night and post them this evening. I'll also get the pics of the ESP and the coil that we made for the back pressure gauge. We are going to send it out if you buy that gauge also.

Keep in mind these are complete kits. If you buy the 2 gauges or you buy 17 the pillars and pods needed for install are included.

Here are the pics sorry so late.

1) The ESP mounted to my fuse terminal
2) Overhead mount
3) Pillar mount
4) Coil for back pressure gauge

Attachments

• DSC01917.jpg
    DSC01917.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01915.jpg
    DSC01915.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC01914.jpg
    DSC01914.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC01918.jpg
    DSC01918.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 32
Sorry it took me so long to find this thread. I spent all my recent free time wrenching on my little diesel (TDI).

Yes, the datalogger tracks every function for which you have a sensor plugged into the ESP. Just to make it easy to connect, we gave it the same connector as a gauge, so you can unplug one of your gauges and plug in the datalogger in that spot on the harness. Here's a thread with more discussion:
http://www.thedieselgarage.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80590&highlight=isspro

I caught my guys by surprise with the launch of the datalogger - nobody had bothered to set up for labeling CDs (it's the first thing we've ever sold which required a CD), but we should have that worked out today.

If anyone has any questions, please PM or email me.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

It can log 2 EGT, 6 temp, 8 pressure, and supply voltage. If there is enough demand, we could do a different version with more EGT inputs as well as rpm inputs.

Just to clarify, it needs an interface cable and PC to do the logging (you need to have the PC in the truck during the run), and it logs 5 samples per second of the 17 channels listed above.

Thanks,
Michael Pliska

that is a clean install on the back pressure gauge tubing.

That does not come with the gauges but we seen it was needed. So with any back pressure gauge purchase from us the tubing will be in the box, precoiled.

Chuck

Yes, we recommend a minimum of 12 inches of tubing to dissipate the heat from the exhaust. We are planning to make a kit for that tubing, but have not gotten around to it with all the other projects going. Thanks, Chuck for coming up with that (as well as this whole group buy)!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Back