Horrible support and lies from edge

matty169

I will never buy or sell another Edge product. I have 2 CTS race programmers, one brand new in the box. I contacted edge about sending them in on that bullshat recall/buyback and was told to wait. They would be buying them back at a later date. Then they said.......nope, we're not buying them back, too bad, sux for you. They claim new ownership gets them out of the government ordered buyback.*
I got a copy of the order and it specifically states the buyback can not be bypassed by restructuring or ownership change, and failure to comply will rest in LARGE fines for edge. I also have phone numbers and contact info for all the prosecutors from epa and d.o.j.(they were listed in the order)
Wanna guess who is getting some calls next week???*
I hope they fine the **** outta edge. I even asked if they would trade out or reprogram to a standard cts. They said nope.....

I even took the drag comp off my truck. I wouldnt run it if they paid me

Why are you so upset they won't buy them back again? Sounds like to me that you've got a couple relatively cheap race tuners now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly don't blame the man one bit. Quit using their product years ago when they sold out. They told me they would honor a bad comp box then sent me a bill. Told them to keep it and pound sand. Product is crap now a days anyway.

Brand new in box. EDGE has to unlock them before they will even turn on with a code.
EDGE WILL NOT provide the code or buy them back or turn into standard CTS.
I tried to send them in when the recall/buyback started and was told, "DO NOT send it in now as we are not allowed to buy them back until everything is finalized with the government."
All the while EDGE was conspiring to get out of buying back the tuners they were ordered to buy back by claiming they were bought by others.

Back