Deleted my 15 today

Man I miss a good John P handshake. Hope to see you this year my friend...and I won't even make fun of you for driving a Ford. LOL

Contact Mike at No Limit Fabrication. He can fill you in on what's available. There are several choices for tuners and he works with all of them. So far I've seen about a 4mpg increase on the dash. Haven't hand calc'd yet but my commute is almost all stop-n-go right now and I went from mid 12's to mid 16's

Good to know. Purchasing a new 15 king ranch within next couple of weeks. First thing on the "to do list" is exactly what you have done. Will contact Mike as soon as I have new truck!

Good bye Durmax, welcome back Powersroke!

Good to know. Purchasing a new 15 king ranch within next couple of weeks. First thing on the "to do list" is exactly what you have done. Will contact Mike as soon as I have new truck!

Good bye Durmax, welcome back Powersroke!

right on dude, i will hook you up !

Can anyone get the stock tune for a 2011 6.7l? I've got the H&S MM and I just got a special pulling tune. It was at a pull and the diesel store owner was there dialing in his 6.4 new build. He took 20 min and tuned mine because when Ford goes into low range they restrict torque severely! My truck is on it's way to beast mode but I need to know what he did.

Can HSM guys or anyone email me the stock program?
snuggs8@bellsouth.net
My last pull of the year is Sat and want to turn it up.

Back