Trans and rearend.

agape4uv.jpg

utemahuv.jpg

The truck
jy4y7a2y.jpg

Sent from the recliner butt naked

I have that downloaded. Butt can't find anything on the axle tubes. Thanks though.

definetly not a 2sp no.I think should be stamped on the right side top of the beem looking from the rear.

Dale

Ok, after having enough time to sit and look more your MODEL #22121 setup should have a 5.57 ratio. I don't know what the G number is about maybe something for production? Any ways to verify the ratio take the 3rd member out and look at your gears, there will be numbers on the drive pinion and the ring gear. Here is another for anyone's curiousity.

http://www2.dana.com/pdf/AXSM-0043.pdf

The G number is apparently a production code for sure, whatever plant G is and the date 1883, so it could be the 18th day of the 1983 model year or it could be january 8th of 1983.

Finally found the id tag covered in under coating.
Pn
Hsg model
22a
Hsg capacity
Serial number
H-1022144

I haven't even bothered researching last couple weeks. Work has been a little to busy to do anything at all. Thanks though.

Yeah, we have been pretty crazy at work as well. Just let me know if you want me to ID your brake shoes (by picture). The rest of your parts will have to be gone through with parts books etc so hopefully you have a good parts person you can go to if you need to.

Back