Just bought a 14' looking for a delete tune

smoken02

I just bought this truck and I'm already getting a P20EE code. I'm not going to fight this DPF stuff off and on constantly. I'd rather just delete it and be done. All I want is to delete the exhaust and EGR. I don't want anything more than a 50hp tune. The rest of the truck is stock and I'd like to keep it that way. I've been searching threads looking for a good tuner/programmer for what I want to do. Any recommendations?

I'd go with the mm3 nowadays. Its basically your ecm unlock, tuning and a monitor all in one. You could call and ask HPP or PPEI for a single tune but honestly I'd just get the tune set and just leave it on the lower level if that's where you want to run it.

Thanks guys. I'll look at the mm3. I'm not sure about the whole cell phone thing with the ez lynk yet.

Im dragging my feet for the ezlynk cause they said about being able to change tire size and adjust TPMS with it eventually.

TPMS drives me nuts, id love to be able to adjust it.

Only advice I can give you is to keep your peter out of streator. Just kidding. Call calibrated power in Marengo, they got what you need

Let's just name every company that does deletes...

And Calibrated won't do them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Does tuning the truck turn the torque Management off? I absolutely hate it on my wife's 16 2500 68rfe. I'm picking up a 16 G56 tomorrow and I'm thinking about throwing the warranty out the window and deleting it brand new.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Back