Commonrail injectors

Blueboy pm me a price on yours for the heck of it. Do they have the coating

$2300, because they are still being made you could call Tim and have
them made to your size, and have wider spray angle made.
That is all in the price of the injector.
You would need to call Tim and tell him you are interested in buying
Amos injectors. 1-757-831-7451 Tim Barber

Last edited:
FWIW, i have been using exergy since 09 and F1 will probably get my money next. just got off the phone with April actually.

Yes I will be going with F1 also just don't quite have the funds at this current time so it will have to wait a bit.

I've been running a set of Don's Flux 6 w/ body tuning, which were somewhere around 130%, for the last 2 years on a stock pump and turbo, and I had zero complaints. He has my sticks now actually, and this time I'll be going back with coated Apex 12's, which are 200%.

I've been running a set of Don's Flux 6 w/ body tuning, which were somewhere around 130%, for the last 2 years on a stock pump and turbo, and I had zero complaints. He has my sticks now actually, and this time I'll be going back with coated Apex 12's, which are 200%.

You might want a turbo and a bigger cp3 or two :doh:

You want 1400-1500hp worth of fuel on a reworked HE351? Id do 80% overs unless you plan on changing turbo setups soon.

Maybe it is an s468? but that is still a lot of fuel.

Tater is running 250% over exergys on a 63/68.5 HE351 I believe.

I think my 150% overs are plenty for the HE351 67/67 tater built that I have.

Maybe it is an s468? but that is still a lot of fuel.

Tater is running 250% over exergys on a 63/68.5 HE351 I believe.

I think my 150% overs are plenty for the HE351 67/67 tater built that I have.

Maybe, I dont get the point of running such a large injector on that small of a turbo, seems like a waste unless the 67 is just to get you by for a little while. I know my 120hp injectors would peg a 2000* EGT gauge with my S467.7/83/90 at the 1/8th mile.

Plan is to put a turbo on top of the tater built. Ram this what kind of power are you making with yours? Nothing is decided yet. I got to get my tranny figured out first as it keeps giving me fits right now.

You might want a turbo and a bigger cp3 or two :doh:

That's all in the works right now, with one of Todds XP Wild pumps and a 369sxe. Initially I thought I was buying a set of Flux 1.5's, but they turned out to be much larger than I had anticipated.

You know, I really thought at the time that those would be all the injector I would ever need or want LOL

Back