Lycoming County Fair July 20, 2013

Spitfire25

I wanted to first thank all of the pullers that came up to the Fair from NADM after they rained out. In addition thanks to all of our local pullers that turned out as well. But, the real reason that I wanted to post, is that I was wondering for those of you in the 2.6 Class that came to the Fair, what it may take to get you to come back next year. We had an incredible show and the fair and I hope that you would continue to come out in the future. I will be posting results on here as soon as possible as well. Thanks to you all again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Wow that's an awesome turnout. I pulled there like 3 years ago and I thought the crew that put on the pull did a great job. They really seemed to care what the pullers thought.

Note: track looked pretty rough. Pullers don't usually care for that.

Track had some bumps in it, nothing to bad, they did a great job on it IMO, most of the problems came from the scale being 350lbs heavy!

Last edited:
^yes sir. I got it out last night. Checked it all over and warmed it up. It hasn't seen sun in almost a year. Haha

It definately was the only positive thing about the whole day! Thanks spitfire!

Back