All Diesel Day 2016 Valley Blackout Louisville, KY

I was the fat guy running up and down the entry lane handing out door prize raffle tickets if anyone was curious lol

Sent from my flashscan v2

Will was a trooper!!!! 2 hours after gates opened, and we had been well burned through the "first 100 through the gate" koozies, I drove down that way, and discovered he was still handing out tickets. He got ALL DOHS STEPS!!!!

Kick start that SS/T is slick, I saw it parked early in the morning and thought, hey you don't see those much anymore. Never once did I think it had a Cummins in it!

Will was a trooper!!!! 2 hours after gates opened, and we had been well burned through the "first 100 through the gate" koozies, I drove down that way, and discovered he was still handing out tickets. He got ALL DOHS STEPS!!!!

Bahahaha. By the end of the day 24k steps, 10.1 miles walked.

Kick start that SS/T is slick, I saw it parked early in the morning and thought, hey you don't see those much anymore. Never once did I think it had a Cummins in it!

Yea it stayed in the garage alot till recently. I appreciate the compliment.

We had the beater flat bed and I did like 10k at 1 before the day ever got going. Then mine died.
Holy **** that thing was awesome. Amore talked so much trash about the shape it and my trucks are in

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Glad people are liking it. We have all the body panels for it but just havnt messed with it. I think we are going to get the cab patched and fenders on before TS. But the bed might stay for a bit

Back