Full Selection of GTX units in stock

Whistle is a good thing! Must be makin power j/k. I found the 94 to be pretty quiet in the higher boost levels.

Last edited:
Whistle is a good thing! Must be makin power j/k. I found the 94 to be pretty quiet in the higher boost levels.

The 5.5" inlet messed me up. I couldn't find my 5.5 to 5 bushing and had to run a bunch of duct tape around the 5" intake pipe to get it to fit into the 5.5" 45deg boot. With no clamp I think part of the sound I'm hearing is the leak around that. More of a sucking sound than a whistle. I'll get it sorted out in a couple days.
If whistle equals power, my old Dodgezilla over K31 setup was an animal.:hehe:

For the ones that PM'ed us this past week, we just got another load of the GTX55-94's are in. Get them while they are actually on the shelf again. They go quick...lol

Attachments

• GTX5533R94CM.jpg
    GTX5533R94CM.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 0
  • GTX55 BILLET 94.jpg
    GTX55 BILLET 94.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
Dear mother of pearl!!! I wondered what happened to that truck. I suspect he runs the unlimited single class with you?

Dear mother of pearl!!! I wondered what happened to that truck. I suspect he runs the unlimited single class with you?

Not sure what happened to it??? He has been
running it up here in Canada in the promod class for the last 4 years. It used to have a big set of twins. I finally convinced him to come to the dark side. Needless to say he is liking the GTX94 better!!!!

Not sure what happened to it??? He has been
running it up here in Canada in the promod class for the last 4 years. It used to have a big set of twins. I finally convinced him to come to the dark side. Needless to say he is liking the GTX94 better!!!!

Helps when he doesn't have to replace a turbo every other pull lol

Back