Newest dodge auto I can run with ve cummins

lews930

NOT A DIESEL PRO
I've got a 90 cummins that I'm gonna stick in a crew cab ford. I want to run auto transmission. 47re? 48re?

I'm trying to keep away from aftermarket trans controller

Didnt see any threads on this

Any help appreciated

47rh would be the best for that, otherwise you'd need a trans controller like a anteater. Or run those trans mentioned with a manual valve body?

Like said Go 47rh you can control it by switches or pressure switches On trans and they work Awesome .I run a built 47rh on switches and LOVE IT .

47rh would be the easiest solution. Only downfall would be the need to run toggle switches for both overdrive and TCC lockup. Additionally, depending on what you plan to do with the truck; sometimes it can be a pain to get the 1-2 and 2-3 shift points exactly where you like with the finicky mechanical governor.

Kris

Compushift.com look up the comp u shift mini it will control lock up and Overdrive for you . it run's about 350 but yet on the Other hand 2 switches and some wire cost less then 10 dollar's

Another vote for the RH....if memory serves you'll need a starter, flexplate, converter and 2nd gen adapter too.

Back