39 dodge rat

Jl12valve

unfaithful CF user
Well turns out this project is more than I can handle right now. Too many changes in the near future to be holding onto this.
Truck: 1939 dodge 1.5 ton
Frame: 2005 dodge 2wd rough cut for a back halted setup
Engine: 1996 12valve bare block and crank ready for machining, head is an east coast built head with dual valve springs and a stage two port. 207/220 Hamilton cam. Mahle pistons flycut and setup to be run wth head and cam. Shot peened rods. Girdle. Stock parts for engine will be included as well.
Transmission: N/A
Axle: N/A

Had plans to make it strictly a drag truck but again not enough time. Like to sell as a package deal for $6,000. Will not ship.
Can discuss more details and pics with serious buyers.

Thanks mark.
Wasn't aware pics were required but if I do have to I have no issue adding some.
Thanks smokinve for the link.

Last edited:
Just because he doesn't provide pics in his posting is no reason to delete his posting.

Hypothetical question: I have a few thousand acres of ocean front property in Arizona. $10k per acre, and no, I don't have any pictures. Anyone want to buy it???

See what I am getting at?

Will sell without the motor and engine parts.
3500 w/o

Attachments

• IMG_0639.jpg
    IMG_0639.jpg
    664.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0632.jpg
    IMG_0632.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 0
Hypothetical question: I have a few thousand acres of ocean front property in Arizona. $10k per acre, and no, I don't have any pictures. Anyone want to buy it???

See what I am getting at?

ocean front property in arizona? count me in! i'll take 100 acres! :poke:

Back