Our collection

I'd love to have a R. I have two D's. What year is it do you know.

no..ya know I was back there yesterday and idk if its there or has just dissolved...its all apart ....its a mess...

next time we ride back to look for hogs ill check on it..how do I now what yr it is..i think its got the pony motor starter

Since you seem to be the resident expert, how much would you pay for a Allis Chalmers G? Fair shape, no implements. I want a belly mower though :(

What would I pay?? About $50...I hate those little bastards.

What are they worth, I've seen them from about $1500 for clunkers, to about $6K for painted up ones.

The engines are a PITA to keep running unless you're using it all the time. The valves love to stick. Most will be in the $2K-3K range.

Chris

ee65e369f8c870a5b3cd60d82e95a397.jpg
08634f2e7d57287f8d18f5fd6bfb766e.jpg

My wife's aunt and uncle posted this for sale. Personally don't think it's worth near that much, but didn't know if you or someone you know was looking for one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

This is that orange duetz I said something about the other day. Guy said it's not for sale though, said he's supposed to be working on it for a guy, looks like it's been setting there for a while.
78f2cf52df596b743ff401b03124cb3b.jpg

no its not for sale...im gonna fix it! I ****ing hate them guys..**** rots to dust when I could've been restoring it. you don't know how may mopars ive heard that song on..well you probly do but I tell ya its a bunch

It's actually at a little farm repair shop, although all I can think is he works dirt cheap, because it sure seems that tractors are there for a very long time before leaving. This is supposed to be a customer's tractor.

D5006 Deutz...I've never seen one in that color, but if it's not factory they did a good job. The frame is the wrong color too I believe. That's actually a nice tractor, usually those things are beat to hell and back.

I should probably update this thread, had a few changes. Planting season here, but once I get a minute I'll post some new stuff.
Chris

Seems like something like this would just look right on your buildings!
f3e26cda0c4b54c1bebccb601a72dd69.jpg

Lots of neat and rare tractors in your coloction!!! I have my grandpas 190 that i learned to drive on growing up. Also have series I and II d-21's that i rescued a few years back, hoping to get them running sometime.

If anybody thinks they might want to see this collection, you definitely need to check it out! Admittedly I am not an orange guy, but nevertheless I was very impressed by such an extensive collection. Chris was a great host and extremely knowledgeable about his tractors. He spent five hours of his Saturday with myself and a friend of mine, giving us a detailed tour of his dealership shop and tractor collection. Thanks Chris! There are some very neat pieces in his collection that any historical tractor fan can appreciate, as well as answers to any specific questions about individual pieces. Thanks again Chris, and if you find yourself in Central Ohio don't miss the Mayer's collection.

Back