Hey Chassisman :

Ruh roo, official BS meter is running now. I usually only BS my accountant @ tax time.

Last edited:
Ruh roo, official BS meter is running now. I usually only BS my accountant @ tax time.

No bs to worry about, was interested in how you pulled off the exhaust. Does that Duallie fender get sooted up easily?

No bs to worry about, was interested in how you pulled off the exhaust. Does that Duallie fender get sooted up easily?

YES! I added a short extension to help it get around the fender, and that helped a bunch. It used to be flush with exhaust bezel.

Last edited:
Looks like King coilovers

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The whole thing with the exhaust came about when I 4 linked it with an upper triangle and had to ditch the fuel tank and exhaust.

Gaaawd-dang, and with how my outer fender and duals get sooted up with the pipe at the leading edge of the fender I couldn't imagine running it in closer to the body.

Gaaawd-dang, and with how my outer fender and duals get sooted up with the pipe at the leading edge of the fender I couldn't imagine running it in closer to the body.

I was originally going to make it exit out the rear of the fender, but the whole idea was to avoid it from hitting a triangulated 4 link suspension so it couldn't go over the axle at all. I thought about doing a Bro Dozer stack through the bed...naaaaa:badidea:

He was honestly scared you was gonna start posting up your exhaust pics, then go on a roofing commission tirade again.

:hehe: :hehe:

Back