Pro Mod class

RD TRCTR

Diesels, Burn Outs & Tits
Looks like pro mod is shaping up to have the biggest class with the number of entries. Any one else see Shadday's new ride? It's a '63 Corvette looking ride, looking forward to seeing it make some serious passes this summer.

387dfea54703a50b3931c3e83e7c0484.jpg

I cannot wait to see this truck run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured everybody was selling there other race trucks/cars to be able to run pro mod or a different class. However some people I saw switched to gas :eek:

I would think it be cheaper to almost run pro mod turbo gas cars then a diesel. If not it’s real close and a lot more money to be made doing it

I would say its definitely cheaper to run a gas turbo car. I know ive made good power cheaper on gas forced induction cars much cheaper than my diesels in the long run. The first couple hundred horsepower is cheaper on a diesel but once you hit a certain point diesel becomes more expensive. At least imo and experience.

If you wanna run with the upper echelon of Turbo cars, I don't think it would be cheaper.

I can’t say I’ve been around any promod diesels but I’ve been around plenty of the gas guys running Proline 481x’s. That game ain’t cheap. I’d be interested to see some dollar figures of the diesels.

Either way, i I couldnt imagine dropping 50 to 100k on just an engine. That amount of disposable income is wild lol

Is the all billet everything engine that D&J did in the Firepunk S10? Or where's it at now if not in theirs or someone else's race vehicle? Been a while since the first start and initial dyno vids...

Back