competition diesel family

I can tell you something about me personally, Is that i used to really hate Fords. I'd bash a ford in a heartbeat and take it serious. It would turn into a serious fight with hard feelings

i dont even feel like that no mo, i dont know why. Maybe cause the Uncle that used to F with me died 5 years ago and i dont have anyone stirring me up and feel the need to prove the cummins is best

We should be like diesel christians and show them the path of righteousness!

No Denial is too strong. we must be kind to them and care for them even knowing THEY WILL SURELY BURN IN HELL. We must comfort them, for they know not what they do and no matter what they will at best.........BE SECOND BEST

So lets be kind to them and then let the eternal flames take its toll on their damned souls
Amen

The camaraderie shown by the members and staff of this site is one of the main reasons why out of all the eleventybillion(honestly, I'm registered on so many different forums that I've lost count of exactly how many I'm on and which ones I'm on) different forums I'm a registered member of, this one will always be the first one I go to. Plus the almost nightly chat sessions don't suck, either. COMPD FOREVER!!!

Scott

Phil, Timmy, and all the admins have dont a great job with this site, this is what im talking about WE ARE THE DIESEL COMMUNITY and we have set the records and the goals everyone is trying to be like, glad to see everyone feels like i do. This IS my second home ever since i moved from texas to washington the friendly banter and crazy arguements and every sort of person here makes it feel like the place to come too when I feel like pullin my hair out.

Hoss theres no azz kissin here though i might try and follow you around with those good runs you have been doing might rub off some good luck on me. And im still waiting for Greg H. to post some 7 page comment about how he likes it loves this place

CompDidy kicks ass... i just signed up like a week ago and already my wife is trying to hide the lap top from me. you guys all rock :rockwoot:

Well put...but the one thing we all agree..................This place makes us spend more money than anything else...With that Im going to pay bills

I want to know why no one has asked who the slutty girl around the corner is? Does everyone know already and I'm just out of the loop? LOL Or are we just trying to not hurt her feelings?

It takes a special kind of person to be on comp d i think. Like many have said before, you might not like everyone on the site but when it comes down to brass tacks i think everyone would be there to help out. Im on quite a few other sites that half the stuff taht gets posted here would get u thrown off. When loggin onto this place its doesnt seem like loggin on to just another site, feels more like sitting down in a big ole comfy recliner with your favorite drink and relaxing. And its true that the biggest and baddest of the diesel community frequent here as well as some of the wettest behind the ear. We all seem to mesh well and get along. And i like comp D so much i had to put the sticker where everyone that sees me comin sees comp D too. CompD for life

I'll admit I lurk around here, mostly in the pit chat just because my Dmax & Cummins imput is somewhat rather limited at best compared to the people around here that build em everyday. But I don't feel out of place by anymeans. CompD seems to have the friendly "brotherhood" feel to it just like Powerstroke Nation has.
That's the thing, if one of us is having a personal problem like family, money, wife/GF it don't really matter what we drive because we will get people willing to give their imput. Sometimes it's pretty dam funny! LOL

Oh & Tim......What's a good turbo?

Back