Contact efi live

cgp_3852

porter
Is there any way to call and actually talk to someone? i just bought a new controller and it didnt come with the 2 vins and it says its a commercial controller not personal?? kinda confused

We don't provide a phone number because our office is based in New Zealand.

You may find the upgrade code contained inside the box to move the unit from a Scan Tool to a Scan and Tune tool.

If you can't locate that, please contact the vendor you purchased your unit though.

Cheers
Cindy

so are you saying mine is a scan only? its blue.. my other one is black. idk if that makes a difference or not

The blue colour of the FlashScan unit isn't an indication of the product type That is the new colour for our hardware with the board changes to accommodate SCI.

I don't know if your unit is Scan Only or a Scan and Tune, that is dependent on what you purchased and what paid for it. The Scan Tool retails for $399, our website retails the Scan and Tune (GM enabled) for $798, and as we haven't released tuning for Cummins, there is no Scan and Tune available (although some of our resellers do sell/dispatch the hardware at the point of order but will provide the upgrade code when it's released).

To assist you further I'll need to know what did you purchase? and from whom?

Cheers
Cindy

Last edited:
Your first call should be to Kyle. Contacting us will require us to call Kyle anyway to obtain a copy of the purchase invoice. Given the Easter break commences in about 6 or 7 hours I doubt we'd get your information, have a response from Kyle and get back to you before Easter.

Cheers
Cindy

The 2 VIN's will automatically appear when you upgrade from the Scan Tool to the Scan and Tune. You need to speak with Kyle regarding your upgrade code.

Our New Zealand office is now closed until Tuesday for the Easter break.

Cheers
Cindy

Back