Truckers, lets see your rigs!

Saw this review on trucker path for petro east in Ontario, ca. guess I'm a poor owner operator dinosaur... newer better equipment what a laugh. Anyways made me shake my head and laugh so figured I'd share.
The endorsement on my driver's license says it makes me better.....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now we can dyno without slippage, at least about 2000 hp and 7500 lbft, depends on gearing and rpm.

Attachments

• 20190524_175511.jpg
    20190524_175511.jpg
    528.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What size ugga dugga, 1/2", 3/4", 1"?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

25.4mm. Euro standard measurement.

Anyone hear which Volvo won the big rig challenge in Michigan? Or was it a Scania? MAN? Was it the same euro engine that wins in Canada every year? Or wait maybe I’m thinking Caterpillar.

Last edited:
Mine didn’t slip on the dyno 2 weeks ago. Maybe you could invest in some straps or chains? Looks like a pretty primitive setup for such an advanced European country. I think Blackborn Racing should look Into that setup, makes theirs look junk by comparison.

Blackbourn Racing Components Hub Dyno session - 504ci light super - YouTube

Did you make over 1000 american horsepower this time without blowing up ?

Danes have had those overpriced US hubdynos for years, expensive fancy sheetmetal.

Antrims should also invest in chains, they couldnt dyno that faster than any Cat ever drag racing Volvo without slipping at around 1000 american horsepower.

25.4mm. Euro standard measurement.

Anyone hear which Volvo won the big rig challenge in Michigan? Or was it a Scania? MAN? Was it the same euro engine that wins in Canada every year? Or wait maybe I’m thinking Caterpillar.
They just dont know better.

Mike had one of the worst looking intake I have ever seen, tells a lot about the knowledge of their engine builders.

Operator can skew the results if he measures american horsepower by pulling down in rpm and uses some american correction factors.

You are a phucking idiot, those dyno use a click start feature so operator has no control over other than when to stop it.

Hub dyno can have the same programming to run it so results could be skewed just the same if that was actually happening.

And since you still talk out of your ass, bring a truck to Antrim’s, it will get ran the same as everyone else that day, you should magically make 500hp more, but you know you won’t so keep trying to blow smoke up everyones ass about how the dyno is ran wrong.

Did you make over 1000 american horsepower this time without blowing up ?

Danes have had those overpriced US hubdynos for years, expensive fancy sheetmetal.

Antrims should also invest in chains, they couldnt dyno that faster than any Cat ever drag racing Volvo without slipping at around 1000 american horsepower.

I already told you they measured everything in euro standards.

But you never answered, which euro powered truck won the last Michigan or Canadian race?

Back