Sourcing Hobbs switch

diesel_importer

I've been trying to find an adjustable Hobbs switch (boost activated). They are harder to find than I though. Most of them are out of stock. I'd like it to be around 15-20 psi range. I'm sure there are more out there, just can't seem to locate it.

I use a nason brand part#cj-2a3-85g/wl. The range is 20 to 120 psi. Very clean on and off function.

Ive got piles on the shelf at work. They are used for oil pressure switch on many thermo king units. I used them for water injection before work great.

Thanks guys. I checked out the one Ponci posted. It doesn't have much info, but looks like what I need. I don't have to get it super quick. cracker, are yours adjustable?

Yes they are. He can ship to you or we can carry to finals... Or Sunday afternoon I will be driving to Houston we can meet up on45 somewhere..

Yeah, riv can carry one down. You will need to hook it up to air to set to the psi you need. It is set pretty low now. Like 2 psi. But goes way higher.

im going to be putting mine on the laughing gas after the finals and i was also looking at the hobbs switch my question is what pressure are yall setting the switch at and how much would you sell me one for crackerman?

haven't decided yet. I'm going to tube it in, and mount on the firewall somewhere. I've heard some don't like the vibration & heat. I'm putting nitrous jet in the intake horn though.

do you think if i just tee'd into my boost gauge line it would work that way i dont have to take up another spot on the intake horn and what your talking about doing is what i was planning on too

Back