SDX Puller turnout

Really bummed me out there weren't any fords in the 2.6 or 3.0 class! Only ford there was Ohio cat if I remember right

I remember a good running 08 body style truck in (I think?) 3.0 - not sure if it was a 6.4 or 7.3. Ran good. What happened to Ben Miller and the double overtime p-pump 7.3?

The 6.0 is really a 6.9 (stroked 6.0), his turbo I guess didn't meet tech Friday, so he pulled in the 3.0 I think, then Saturday he broke in qualifying I believe.

I am sure it is up to the individual techs at the pulls, but why is it legal for a guy to run a 10' bed in 2.6? Was that bed a factory option? This has only happened on fords as far as I know. The red one from a couple years back and this one.
It really doesn't matter, but if a top running dodge or chevy was built like that would it be more of an issue?

Sorry for the derail.

Yeah idk what happened there lol. I won my side by 13ft. My truck runs ok, but not 13' better than everyone there. I was 3rd hook on the track so I think the early draw helped a lot

I saw that :D I didn't think there was any way i'd make it in since I was next to last hook on my side. First 150' of the track was just powder. You would have probably made a better showing in the finals than I did on on Friday night. My t4-t6 adapter had loosened up from the manifold and I had a huge exhaust leak. My truck ran like poo and choked quick in the finals on Friday.

Having an early draw helped a lot. I wasn't as far back as you Friday but 10th from last and the upper track was done running by the time I got up there. Saturday I put almost 20' more on my Friday pull and the track didn't seem to go away as much on Saturday. I actually thought I was going to make it after I saw you pull after me on Saturday. I knew you had made it Friday being the last puller so I figured there was a chance but finishing 16th wasn't the worst I could have done. Still had a great time for my first time at Scheid.

Having an early draw helped a lot. I wasn't as far back as you Friday but 10th from last and the upper track was done running by the time I got up there. Saturday I put almost 20' more on my Friday pull and the track didn't seem to go away as much on Saturday. I actually thought I was going to make it after I saw you pull after me on Saturday. I knew you had made it Friday being the last puller so I figured there was a chance but finishing 16th wasn't the worst I could have done. Still had a great time for my first time at Scheid.

I scoped your truck out too. :) Was going to say hi but you were no where around. I had just enough time to download your tune. :)

Back