why no street diesel trucks at opener at mercer

length of show is a major concern at some Fair events. Fairs want to have the folks out of the grandstand around 10:00pm on week nights and 10:30pm on week-ends.

we seldom run the ProStock Diesel and Street Licensed Diesel at the same event on the same date. fans tend to get seat weary when there is too much of the same type of class on the track.

ultimately the choice of classes lies with the promoter and not with FPP or USA-EAST.

mecer is not a fair no fairs run that time of this pull

looks like i will contact mercer raceway thanks rick

Rick is hired to put on a good show,and for the past few years there has been a street diesel class,I think there just looking for something a lil diff for this year,you'll have plenty of pulls to go to this year,I don't think this is gona hurt you any,Why don't you just spend some of your money on that truck an jump up to the Pro stock class,thats a better class anyhow,And by the way I think Rick has done a good job in the past years,an I hope he keeps up the good work,

Rick is hired to put on a good show,and for the past few years there has been a street diesel class,I think there just looking for something a lil diff for this year,you'll have plenty of pulls to go to this year,I don't think this is gona hurt you any,Why don't you just spend some of your money on that truck an jump up to the Pro stock class,thats a better class anyhow,And by the way I think Rick has done a good job in the past years,an I hope he keeps up the good work,

Calvin (DAD) you havent taught me enough yet plus i did spend some money but i dont have tons of money i understand its a better class trust me its a blast to watch them run
someday i will but well have to start at the lower level champ

As a fan of that event, I dont want to see a bunch of street pickups, Diesel or otherwise.
This pull is for PROs. Pro tractors, semis etc.

i do agree with you sledpuller
i was on a rant dont like much change o well havent missed that pull in dont know how many years always out supporting it and following the event great guys to talk to and learn since i am newbe to the pulling world always looking for help and info on anything

Back