If you think you need a Fat Input Shaft, LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!

Blacksdieselhp

Comp Diesel Sponsor
We are so confident that you will not break your input shaft with one of our builds, we are offering a 30 day warranty at no additional cost against breaking or twisting the input. We have an alarming amount of transmissions from other builders come in for repair that has broken or twisted the inputs. And the problem is apparent We simply do not have this problem. We have put 100s and 100s of passes on our stock size inputs with no problems at well over 1000hp and zero failures. The secrets are in the transmission setup and vb. We owe this sucess to Dave Goerend. Call, text or email for more info.

So your saying a stock size billet and goerend VB is the perfect combo? Glad to hear cause that's what I have!

There is more to it than just that, but yes. We have seen ZERO input failures in the 7 years Ive been using Goerend and building transmissions by his specs.

IMHO, 30 days is not a lot of days. Maybe 4 good weekends of racing and about 12 sled pulls which seems about average. Now if you want a true success story, build a trans for Swole. If he can't break it, no one will. He will then be your biggest salesman. Win win for everyone!

IMHO, 30 days is not a lot of days. Maybe 4 good weekends of racing and about 12 sled pulls which seems about average. Now if you want a true success story, build a trans for Swole. If he can't break it, no one will. He will then be your biggest salesman. Win win for everyone!

LOL..............

LOL He has a point David. LOL

Id say 90% at least are over 600hp. Probably more than that. We dont do many lower hp builds. Got a few over 1000hp as well. I would expect any shaft to fail sooner or later at this level. But still we just dont see them.

It doesnt matter who wants one, its the same deal for everyone. If swole wanted one, that would be fine with me. But he already has a tranny guy.

Your correct, it isnt that long. But a lot of the builds that come in here with broken inputs are usually within this time period. Plus, I dont think there are any other tranny companies crazy enough to do this. So 30 days is longer than any other warranty your gonna find against a broken input.

Bottom line, if you buy a tranny from us and you break or twist the input within 30 days, we will replace and rebuild for free.

There is more to it than just that, but yes. We have seen ZERO input failures in the 7 years Ive been using Goerend and building transmissions by his specs.

Dave and the guys down there helped me a ton even though i built my own with my own parts and their converter. The biggest key he said was in the clearances and cleaning up the slop in stock clearances to get hard parts to live.

Back