5.9 cr competition motor.

clint102y

Selling the motor out of my 2.6 pulling truck. This has been a great motor for me, always been very competitive. The motor is a 5.9 common rail. Specs on motor:
Head is ported and polished with joker fab side draft intake,fire ringed, Hamilton springs and pushrods. Arp 625 head studs. Cummins fly cut coated Pistons,Scheid cam, 12v shot peened rods, hd rod bolts, billet freeze plugs. I have the original build sheet on the motor I can show to buyer. Price for long block $8500. Approx. 30-35 runs since fresh. I can sell complete with turbo, injectors and pumps if buyer wants.Motor currently has a D&J HX60 charger and Exergy injectors and pumps. Call/text for pics or videos 443-480-0722. This would be a great motor for a pulling or drag truck.
Thanks Clint.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Ttt will sell the long block for 8,000
D&J 2.6 Hx60 $2500. With billet shutoff $3000
Call/text with any questions or pictures. Thanks, Clint

New price on the long block is $7850. Long block will be valve cover to pan, including Ati balancer, electric water pump, and alternator. Priced to sell. Open to reasonable offers.

Bump, Valve cover to pan long block new price $6800. No water pump, balancer, or alternator. Can be shipped at buyers expense

Short block is sold. The head and intake are still available. I will have my machine shop inspect head and make sure everything looks good. Price is 3,000 obo. Can send pics upon request. Thanks

Back