TS Performance 2017 Outlaw Drags

The All truck shootout will be consist of three competitions each truck can be awarded points on.
Each truck will make passes down the 1/4 mile and the truck with the fastest time gets 50 points. The second fastest gets 49 points and so on. Each driver is responsible to turn in their time slips.
Next is the Speed Stop Challenge. We will setup a 20'x40' box with cones just past the 1/8 mile timer. Each truck will take off by the tree, get as fast as they can and then stop in the box at the 1/8 mile timer. The one that has the fastest time without hitting a cone gets 50 points.
Then there will be the Show-N-Shine points. Each truck will be judged by my group of judges and will be awarded points on how well it judges. I would recommend getting judged on Friday before the competition so there isn't rubber on the sides of the truck. IF you enter the All Truck Shootout you are also entered in the Show-N-Shine since your truck will be judged. The All Truck Shootout will award 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The Show-N-Shine will separate the gas and diesel trucks. There will be Top 10 of each, specialties for each and a Best of Show Gas and a Best of Show Diesel. We want the trucks that get the specialty awards to drive out on the track during the awards to receive their trophies.

I'm looking forward to this!!! I hope some of the heavy hitting diesel trucks sign up for it as well!!!

How'd you tear your labia?

Haha smartass! Technical term for the rotator cuff the upper portion area circled in green, was torn from the bone.
18813859_984451909021_5291387475866982554_n.jpg

But I won't be making it to TS this year now.:mad:

Last edited:
Back