View Single Post
Old 12-31-2022, 12:57 PM   #21
Meyers Farms

Name: Meyers Farms
Title: Too Much Time
Member`s Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Pipes View Post
Eh, they're nice enough for what they are, just wildly overhyped by the deere fan boys. Same as HD motorcycles, nice enough for what they are, but by no means a well engineered performance machine.
I'll still be an open station guy, just plan your route accordingly to account for the wind, no different than mowing grass.
In the end, you guys will probably keep chasing after overpriced pre electronics, pre emissions stuff, and I'll just get my 1940's antiques out, and have just as big or bigger smile on my face!

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
That’s why I said wind shift, you can account for the wind but it doesn’t always blow constant in same direction.

Speaking of antiques, I have a Farmall M you probably need. She’s painted up and would look good in your barn. I need her out of the barn and will take that money to put towards some more green paint

I’m just kidding with you, but everyone has their preferences. I enjoy an open station with a canopy for some things like raking hay or pulling silage wagons from the field to the bagger, but for much else I enjoy the comfort of a cab. I wasn’t kidding about my M though, it’s time for somebody else to enjoy it.